Saturday, May 5, 2007

Saw my long-time celebrity crush

We were planning to watch Spider-man on Tuesday at GPC in Gateway mall (sayang). But thinking that almost everyone already watched the film by then we were pressured to watch it last Saturday. So we went to Power Plant mall to check if there are available seats left, and to our surprise there are. Maybe because all their cinemas are showing the same film. eheheh. We bought tickets for a later showing so that we can still roam around the mall. And then it happened... Freya saw her first and told me to look at her direction. At first I only saw half her face as she was passing by. I was in a dilemma if we were to follow her or not. And not to follow her prevailed. eheheh. I was then contented to see half of her by then, when we saw her again. Nice. Actually I think we had eye contact. Lucky her, she can brag to her friends that she saw a handsome guy at the mall. Hahaha.

She's Joyce Jimenez by the way. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home