Saturday, May 5, 2007

T.G.I.F.

What a friday it had been...
First, we would be having our "Palaman Festival" and we were assigned to buy the softdrinks for the party so we decided to accompany Sim to buy a CPU case before going to the grocery store. On the way back, we crossed Shangri-la mall and since we have a sealed package, the security let the bomb-sniffing dog 'sniff' through the package. Funny thing, the dog didn't want to smell it and after lots of forcing the dog to check the package the "trainer" just said "ayaw amuyin eh, ok na yan". Ayus di ba? Instead of opening the box to know what's inside since the dog is not sniffing it, they just let it go. What a security measure. Then we had our bowling try-out at Coronado lanes in Starmall, and what a great time for my A-game to come out. At least for the first game that is. Hopefully my 178 will get me qualified for the tournament. I know, I know, it's not that great a score but hey, for my standards that's high enough. :) I had a spare, turkey, spare, spare i think. So, what can you ask for? ehehehe. My second game was a so so performance, just had 111. I didn't have a spare then 'til the 5th rack. Partly because I was tired and partly because I was excited to play basketball. So, i think now you know what sport I prefer playing. ehehe. We left immediately after the second game to go catch a basketball game with our former officemates. It was a fun game. Though I haven't played with them for quite some time, we still had our friendly trash-talking and "gulangan" inside the hardcourt. ehehe. Too bad we were able to play only one game due to time constraints. I hope next week,our dinner celebration would end early (if matutuloy, congrats Camila!) so that I can join them again. No offense to my Emerson basketball buddies, their schedule fits mine and I just can't play every thursday due to GBS (general bible study). Anyway, after the game I had to wait until 1am to fetch Her. :) That sums up my eventful friday. I just wish everyday is like that. Notice there's nothing about work? hihihi. Shhh.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home