Friday, May 4, 2007

Should have, could haves, would haves

Just thought about it this morning while I was with my mom. I drove her to SSS before I went to the office. In the car, she was telling me her frustrations, the not so good things that happened in the past and what could have been done to prevent it.

So here is my two cents worth about the should haves, could haves, and would haves in our lives... STOP thinking about it!!! Don't cry over spilled milk. Past is past. Move on. Well, easier said than done i know but really, what can you do about it? Nothing much, right? Things like that happen and all we can do is learn from it and live with it. Instead, let's deal with the problems that can still be resolved and stop thinking of the things from the past. Am I making sense? I don't know myself. ehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home