Thursday, April 19, 2007

Check Operator Services

Can somebody tell me what's the use of credit limit? Am I wrong in thinking that when you exceed that amount, it is the only time the service provided by your network will be cut off?? So why on earth do I get Check Operator Services??? I still have a good thousand pesos left before I reach my credit limit! And I do pay my bill every month, though not fully (hihihih), but at least I do, thinking that as long as I'm under the limit, I will not have disrupted service. Oh well, what can I do? Even if I complain all I want to the customer service rep, nothing will happen. He/She will just tell me that I have to pay my existing balance for them to re-connect my line. Lesson learned: Never mind the credit limit crap.. Just pay the bill on time. :)


Sa Globe, lahat posible! (I agree!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home