Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Love Fool

"Because you're hoping you're wrong. And every time she does something that tells you she's no good, you ignore it. And every time she comes through and surprises you, she wins you over, and you lose that argument with yourself, that she's not for you. "
"Exactly, and on top of that there's the old standby, I can't believe a girl like that would actually be with a guy like me." -- The Holiday.

Love someone without expecting something in return... (mahirap ata ito ah. ehehe)
Love does not hurt. Expectations hurt. You are not hurt because of loving, you are hurt because you expect him/her to love you back...

Do not be afraid to love. There's no fear in love so don't be afraid of rejections...

When love hurts, love more.
When love still hurts, love even more.
When love hurts more, love until it hurts no more...

You can love someone for a day...
Or you can love someone forever.
If you love someone for a day...
then it was not love.
It was infatuation.

Love can be found on the other side of the world...
or it can be in front of your face.
Without you having realized it until much later.

There is no specific way to approach the person you love.
However...do not fail to express your feelings.
Seize the moment...Do not let it pass you by.
Realize the love you have in front of you.

Love is not blind.. It can see, but opt not to mind.

If I speak in the tongues of men and angels,
but have not love,
I have become sounding brass or a tinkling symbol.

And if I have prophecy and know all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have all faith so as to remove mountains,
but have not love, I am nothing.

And if I dole out all my goods, and
if I deliver my body that I may boast
but have not love, nothing I am profited.

Love is long suffering,
love is kind,
it is not jealous,
love does not boast,
it is not inflated.

It is not discourteous,
it is not selfish,
it is not irritable,
it does not enumerate the evil.
It does not rejoice over the wrong, but rejoices in the truth

It covers all things,
it has faith for all things,
it hopes in all things,
it endures in all things.

Love never falls in ruins;
but whether prophecies, they will be abolished; or
tongues, they will cease; or
knowledge, it will be superseded.

For we know in part and we prophecy in part.

But when the perfect comes, the imperfect will be superseded.

When I was an infant,
I spoke as an infant,
I reckoned as an infant;

when I became [an adult],
I abolished the things of the infant.

For now we see through a mirror in an enigma, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know as also I was fully known.

But now remains, faith, hope, love,
these three;

but the greatest of these is love. -- 1 Corinthians 1-13

Wala lang.. :) Just a collection of quotes about love. Some I believe in, some I don't.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch sa first quote...

Guess who! :-P

May 2, 2007 at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home