Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sexy Time!

I was listening to The Boys' Nightout at Magic 89.9 last night while I was on my way home. They have Brando Braganza on the show telling old school pick-up lines to a lady caller. It was so funny that even though I was riding an FX at that time, I can't help but laugh... Not that they are all funny lines but the way Brando delivered it. Swabe! Sexy time. Hahaha. Idol! Here are some of the pick-up lines I remembered (not the exact words though):
"Di ka pa ba napapagod? Kasi buong araw, ikaw ang tumatakbo sa isip ko."
"Sana letter T na lang ako... Para I'm always right beside U."
"Sana exam mo na lang ako... Para sagutin mo na ako."
"Ako ang iyong scientist at ikaw ang Lab ko."
And this tops them all:
"Kelangan mo ng salbabida, dahil malulunod ka sa pagmamahal ko."

Even the radio tabloid segment was so funny. Man, that was the funniest radio show I've ever heard.

Anytime... is sexy time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home