Friday, May 11, 2007

Hot-headed me

I was driving to our house yesterday when a bicycle knocked on my car. At first I just let it go, I even said "Tulog, walang tao" and just laughed it off. But when I was about to turn left to our subdivision he again knocked, even harder, and by that time all my blood went to my head and instead of turning left i went after him and intentionally bumped his bike, lucky for him he's on the side of the road, if not, I would have ran him over (which's really my intention then). He was taunting me to get out of the car after that, I would have gladly obliged if not for my mom and my aunt who held me to my seat. If I had come out, I don't know what I have done to him with all the rage I had then. (yabang noh? eheheh).

This incident made me realize that I have a VERY short fuse. I badly need to work on this. Any suggestions how?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home