Saturday, November 1, 2008

Let's get it started

Just this week, I tried to be a little bit more independent by moving out of our house... for the first time. The longest time that I was away was 5 days, that was when we went to Cebu and Bohol... Come to think of it, I've been away for 2 weeks maybe. But I was very young then, and I was with them, we were in Masbate.But now, I really moved out. I brought all of my things (or almost). Hope everything turn out well...

It's the start of the NBA Season, meaning... Start na ng NBA Fantasy League! This season will be interesting for me.

I'm part of a 16-team league! Man, that was the toughest draft. After round 5, I just pick from the pool for the sake of getting a player to complete my line-up. And the best part? My 2-3-4th picks are all injured!

I'm also with a 12-team league and my team here is very promising, taking out the injury factor of course. I have a feeling that i can win it all here.

Nov 4 will be the start of The Red Cup... I've to have a planner before Dec 7. ehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home