Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When it rains it pours

After experiencing one of the happiest moments of my life, I feel like I'm going downhill. Problems came one after the other and I can't seem to think of a solution for any of it. I feel helpless, but then I remembered that God won't give us trials we can't bear... after all, what's faith for if you're not gonna use it, right? I know, by July I'll be back on top and better than ever.
Bible says:
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1)"
"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. (Psalm 55:22)"
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)"
And as this very popular song says:
"Gulong ng buhay! patuloy-tuloy sa pagikot. Noon ay nasa ilalim... Sana bukas nasa ibabaw naman!"
hehehe

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home