Thursday, June 21, 2007

Maxville Magic

King DJ Logan left Magic and his show Boys' nightout for 103 and a half FM(i think it's easier if it is just pronounced as 103.5). And since he is on from 8-12mn I can't help but switch between the 2 stations to hear both shows and unfortunately, compare them. I had this presumption that if ever Logan leave Magic, he can still run a good program by himself and Boys' nightout would become boring and I may never listen to them again. But lo and behold, Boys' nightout did a pretty good show compared to what Logan offered on his Logan's Alley show. In fairness to him, it's just his pilot run so let's wait and see, but man, he should get another Slick Rick and Toni Tony in his show quick to make it an interesting one.

But it would be a lot better if they reunite again so that I don't have to change stations every now and then during their programs. I might be forced to buy another receiver so that I can listen to them both. ehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home